Sunday, September 28, 2008

Photobucket


Photobucket

tattooed fruits are always the best kind <3




also, I spent ten hours today working on a drawing for an assignment. I don't hate the end result, but I haven't decided if I love it yet, either.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

please excuse the messiness that ten hour drawing assignments tend to bring out in one's apartment

Photobucket
at around 8 we decided that refreshments were in order. and what goes better with drawing than whiskey and festive little umbrellas? nothing, that's what

3 comments:

emma haskins said...

I like when the apartment is covered in art.
And whiskey.

Zach Shields said...

My jaw is on the floor. I think I just drooled a little. You do some of the most amazing illustrations I have ever seen. I would be happy to have you practice tattoos on my skin.

Kristen said...

I think you're drawings are beautiful.

maybe sometime we can sit down and you can draw this funny tattoo I have running through my head?